✅ In India, the Samsung Galaxy A12 is priced at Rs 13,999.
✅ The phone comes with a 6.5-inch display, Exynos 850 SoC, a 5000mAh battery rated at 15W, and a 48MP primary camera.
The Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 variant of the Samsung phone has been launched in India. In February of this year, Samsung launched the Galaxy A12 in India as a successor to the Galaxy A11. In Russia, the same model has already been launched as the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho. In this case, the phone is just modified to come with an Exynos 850 chipset over a MediaTek Helio P35. This Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone features a 6.5-inch display, a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast-charging, Exynos 850 SoC, and a 48MP camera.
This article will look at the features and specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho and compare them with its pros and cons. Let us know some more details about Samsung Galaxy A12, like its price, where it will be available, and whether it’s a worthy purchase, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Price and Availability
The Indian price of the Samsung Galaxy A12 is Rs 13,999 for the model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, and Rs 16,499 for the model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
It is available in three colors: black, blue, and white. You can purchase the phone from the Samsung India Website.
Let’s Go Ahead and Discuss it’s Pros and Cons.
Samsung Galaxy A12 PROS
- Great camera: The quad-camera setup on this phone is good, with 48 MP.
- Long Battery Life: The battery has a capacity of 5000mAh and supports fast charging at 15W.
- MicroSD card support: There is also a slot where microSD cards can be inserted for further expansion.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor: This smartphone has a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Video recording in full HD is supported: This smartphone supports full HD video recording.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Cons
- Quite heavy: This smartphone weighs 205g which is a bit heavy.
- No compass: This smartphone is not equipped with a compass.
- Not for heavy gaming: Galaxy A12 Nacho does not carry high graphics, so it is not a heavy gaming device.
- No wireless charging: It is not possible to charge the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho via wireless technology.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Pros and Cons
- Great Camera
- Massive Battery Life
- MicroSD Card Support
- No Compass
- No Wireless Charging
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho specifications
Display and Body Design
Regarding its display and body design, Samsung Galaxy A12’s dimensions and weight are 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm and 205 g, respectively. Their back is made of plastic. It comes in three colors: black, blue, and white.
This smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ PLS TFT display with 720 x 1600 pixels and a 20:9 ratio aspect ratio. There is a ~270 ppi density and ~82.1% screen-to-body ratio. The Galaxy A12 Nacho does not include Gorilla glass protection.
Camera and Sensors
This smartphone gets a Quad rear camera setup [48+5+2+2]MP with LED flash, HDR, and panorama. The four cameras are a 48MP primary camera with f/2.0, a 5 MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2, 123˚, a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 for portrait shots, and a 2MP macro unit with f/2.4. On the front, there is an 8 MP camera with f/2.2 for taking photos and videos.
Talking about the sensors, this smartphone gets a side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, Virtual proximity sensing.
Performance and Storage
In terms of performance, this smartphone runs Android 11 with its One UI 3.1 and is powered by Octa-Core, Exynos 850, and Mali-G52. Storage-wise, the phone is available in 4GB of RAM and 64GB and 6GB of RAM and 128GB. There is also a dedicated microSD card slot for further expansion.
Battery and Connectivity
This smartphone packs a 5000mAh non-removable battery that supports 15W fast-charging capability. This smartphone gets Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, NFC, USB Type C 2.0 for charging and data transfer in terms of connectivity. There is also a 3.5mm jack.