PS5 PreOrders India: The PlayStation 5 is now available for the fourth time in India, and the digital edition is available for the second time. According to Sony’s official retail site, ShopAtSC, preorders placed on June 23 will begin shipping to customers on July 3.
Amazon India, Games The Shop And Prepaid Gamer Card have also confirmed that preorders will go live simultaneously as Sony’s ShopAtSC. Croma, Flipkart, and Reliance Digital have yet to announce their plans. PS5 is expected to run out of stock quickly because of the high demand, anticipation, and past preorder history.
- The following tips and tricks will help you book a Sony PlayStation 5 Digital Edition.
How to successfully preorder PS5 in India?
PlayStation 5 restocks in the country have been scarce due to Sony’s supply problems. PlayStation has opened preorders for the standard PlayStation 5 only three times and the digital edition only once. Every pre-booking sale was met with an incredibly high demand, which resulted in a stock clearing within a very short period.
Things to do before PS5 preorders open on June 23. Here are some steps you need to follow on your web browser before preorders open. This will allow you to proceed to checkout more quickly without having to fill in details.
PS5 PreOrders India:
- Fill in your complete address and payment details in the browser autofill.
- Choose a payment method ahead of time.
- Sign in to your account on your preferred platform like ShopAtSC, Amazon, or others before 12 pm
- At least 15 minutes before preorders begin, go to the product page of PS5 or PS5 Digital Edition.
- To place a preorder, connect to a fast, stable internet connection with a laptop.
How to add your address and payment details on Chrome and Edge?
- Open your web browsers, such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Click the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select Settings
- Select ‘Address and more’ or ‘Personal Info’ to add the address
- Click on ‘Payment Methods’ or ‘Payment Info’ to add payment details.