In India, the Moto G71 is available for Rs 18,999.
Flipkart will sell the phone on 19 January.
We will discuss Moto G71 5G full specifications and features and its pros and cons in this article. Moreover, the article will provide you with information about price and availability. After clearing that up, let’s move on to the article.
Motorola’s latest 5G phone, the Moto G71 5G, was announced on Monday in India. In November, the Moto G71 5G debuted alongside several other Motorola smartphones in Europe, including the Moto G200, Moto G51, Moto G31, and the Moto G41. With a 50MP primary sensor, it has a triple rear camera setup. Moto G71 has a battery capacity of 5000mAh and can be charged at 33W. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 SoC powers it.
Moto G71 5G Pricing and Availability
There will be two colors available for the smartphone: Arctic Blue and Neptune Green. For the lone 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of the Moto G71 5G, the price in India is Rs. 18,999. On 19 January, Flipkart will start selling the phone.
Moto G71 5G Pros and Cons
Moto G71 5G Pros
- Powerful Snapdragon 695 SoC: Moto G71 gets a powerful processor.
- A long-lasting battery: Moto G71 has a battery capacity of 5000mAh and can be charged at 33W.
- AMOLED Display: A full HD+ AMOLED display on Moto G71 5G.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: This smartphone also has a 3.5mm Audio Jack.
- Good Cameras: Moto G71 5G gets triple rear camera setup of 50MP primary sensor.
Moto G71 5G Cons
- Plastic Back: When you hold this smartphone in your hand, you will notice the plastic back does not look so great
- No Compass Sensor: You will be disappointed with this phone because there is no compass sensor.
- No stereo speakers: Moto G71 5G doesn’t have stereo speakers.
Let’s discuss its full specifications and features.
Moto G71 5G Specifications and Features
Display and Body Design
Moto G71 5G features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Amoled display with a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels. This smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio, ~83.0% screen-to-body ratio, ~411 PPI density, and 60Hz refresh rate. It measures 161.2 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm and weighs 179 g. The phone has also been certified as IP52 water-resistant and supports Dolby Atmos audio.
Camera and Sensors
Moto G71 5G has a triple rear camera setup, and features LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- A 50-megapixel primary sensor and an f/1.8 lens.
- A secondary 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
- A 2-MP macro sensor with an f/2.4.
On the Moto G71 5G, there is a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture for self-portraits and video chats. In terms of sensors, there is a fingerprint sensor on the back, an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
Performance and Storage
Moto G71 5G dual-SIM runs Android 11 with My UX on top and powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm), Adreno 619 GPU. There are 128 GB of Storage on this device, but there is no microSD card slot option for further expansion.
Battery and Connectivity
Moto G71 5G comes with a 5,000mAh battery and a 33W TurboPower charger that can provide fast charging. It’s connectivity option includes 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and a 3.5mm headphone jack.