✅ Data loan packs are only available for Jio users who have active plans.
✅ There will be five emergency data loans available to Jio users, each priced at Rs 11 per pack.
It was recently announced that Reliance Jio would offer its users an Emergency Data Loan service. According to Jio, users can take 5 emergency data packs with the pay later option. Users who have pre-paid for Jio will be able to take five of these 1GB packs. The company is offering Jio users running out of data quota the option to take up to five emergency 1GB data packs, each priced at Rs 11 if they are unable to recharge immediately.
Points to be Remember
- It is necessary to have an active plan to receive the Emergency data loan pack.
- It will only be valid while the user has an active plan.
Now, let us take a close look at some more useful details.
How to get Jio emergency data loan
- Open MyJio App and select the ‘Menu’ option from the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose ‘Emergency Data Loan’ from the list of mobile services.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button on the Emergency Data Loan banner.
- Choose the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Lastly, Get your emergency loan by clicking ‘Activate now’.
It is unclear when users need to pay back their emergency data loans, but the same page where you applied for the emergency data loan will allow you to make payment. Whenever we get to know about payback, we will let you know about it.